Our Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District hotel is situated in an area steeped in American tradition.
History buffs will appreciate the magnificent 18th and 19th century buildings and homes, just a short walk from our hotel in Williamsburg, VA. Also nearby is Jamestown Settlement—mainland North America’s first permanent English colony. For contemporary family fun, visit the Busch Gardens Williamsburg theme park. Great bargain shopping is five miles away at Williamsburg Premium Outlets. Practice your golf swing at the nearby golf course, with a driving range and putting green, just one mile from our Williamsburg, Virginia hotel.
Rest well on a clean and fresh Hampton bed® in one of our 109 guest rooms and suites. Choose a suite with a separate living area and a sofa bed for extra space. Stay connected with WiFi access in every room. Our business center offers photo copying, faxing, and A/V equipment rental services. Host a business meeting at our Williamsburg, VA hotel with up to 1,176 sq. ft. of meeting space. Wake up to a free hot breakfast daily. Stay fit with a workout in the fitness center, or relax with a swim in the indoor pool.
- Located 20 minutes from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
- 109 guest rooms, suites, and accessible rooms
- Near attractions in Williamsburg, VA: Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, Jamestown Settlement
- Heated indoor pool with whirlpool at our hotel in historic Williamsburg
- Up to 1,176 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Within 1 mile of a golf course, putting green, and driving range
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free WiFi access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use